Sunday, December 1, 2013

Project #4: Art Exhibit Curation


Creating this art exhibit was at first very overwhelming.  I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right, but in the end it ended up working out pretty well if I do say so myself. I first watched the curator and curation videos then I pretty much just went on a scavenger hunt for images. I found art pieces in the book that I thought were interesting and then from there I entered the titles or artists into Google images and found common or completely different art works. From there I chose the most interesting and the ones that fit into my idea of found art and got more background information. I put the images into my PowerPoint with the links, I then added all the other information to finally bring it all together. The colors of the PowerPoint I kept to a minimum minimalist theme just because I wanted to play up the fonts to make them seem very mismatchy yet somehow balanced the way that found art feels to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment