Sunday, December 8, 2013


1. Which projects did you review?

a.    Warhol Is Art-Brian Schiralli

b.    Nature’s Finest-Demi Flynn

c.     Looking for Love-Jenna Lettieri


2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?

Ultimately I chose Warhol Is Art, because I am a huge Warhol fan so I somewhat knew the subject matter. I was also eager to learn more and see some pieces that I have never seen before.


3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?

Already being a fan of Warhol I thought that I would not be able to be subjective and non-biased. But in a way I think it actually helped. Also, I’m not really good at giving criticism unless its 100% positive, so that was a little hard, but for the sake of the project and the critique I got over that.


4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?

Like I said before critiquing is not my forte but I tried my best.


5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?

I would love to! While I’m not really good at giving criticism , I’m very good at receiving it. I like listening to other people’s opinions, bouncing ideas back and forth and fixing or adding things to make something better.


6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?

I would probably say a 6.5-7. While I think that I am a strong writer but my critiquing skills aren’t the best.
7. Did you enjoy working on this project?

Yes! The Part that I actually liked the best was actually looking at all the hard work that my classmates put into their work. I know that when I was working on mine that it took a really long time and a lot of hard work and when. I see their work I see the same thing.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment