Friday, September 27, 2013

Art Making/Material Exploration #2: Logo Design

justuscr01's AED200 Project 3 album on Photobucket
1. At first I thought creating a logo was going to be really hard and complicated. But in the end its was actually pretty fun.

2. After reading all the documents and watched all the videos I started to think about things that described me or that I liked and then integrated my name in them. I started out pretty generic and simple and then everything got progressively intricate. I tried to keep all the elements and principles of designs in mind as well.

3. There is actually a lot that goes into creating the logo. Like anything artistic there are certain steps that need to be followed for the final project to come out successful.

4. When I was watching the first video the participants brought up a really good point that I had never thought about. They said that when you are considering a logo you have to be sure that it will look good not only for print on paper but also other mediums and items. I’d never really thought about that being the case but it makes complete sense.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment