Friday, September 20, 2013

Module 4: Art Materials Exploration #1-Value and The Subtractive Color Theory

justuscr01's AED200 Project 2 album on Photobucket
1. Creating the color wheel was pretty easy to make and was quite enjoyable to make, with the mixing of the paints and such. The value scale on the other hand was a little harder for me. I had a little trouble getting a good transition between values but it came together in the end.

2. Very surprisingly I liked the acrylic paints the most. I’m not really a paint person but it was really relaxing. And the experimental part with deciding how much of a color to add was pretty fun.

3. Black was a pretty had color for me to make with the paint. I thought I could just mix all the colors and bam it would just be a solid black color, but was I wrong!!

4. It was really important with doing the value chart to make sure that you had a paper between your hand and the graphite as to not smear the work and get your hand all dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment